Monday, April 27, 2009

Yu Gi Oh Homemade Deck For Sale

My piggy


There are different ways to a finished figure. Some use a "route planner", others go in the direction of a rough go on it and some are on the way to a destination on a sudden new ideas. Such a coincidence is this pig model:

A yet perfectly shaped design, which Mr Deegan on occasion wanted to adopt again. The birth of the animal but is now back to the point that only the figure itself knows the way to its creation. In such Situations is the artist simply a way to gain this knowledge: he has the character unfold.

Now it so that a work of origami - or any other handmade work of art - is unique. Barring any unforeseen folded paper models the differences are usually insignificant, but when modeled figures each have their own charm. And this little piggy had particularly impressed me with his. The attitude, the muzzle, the term ... I could not let this cute creature is lost forever!

Each animal rights organization would have been proud of myself because I managed to save the pig before his "slaughter". Of course I regret that I so while putting any reproduction of the animal have, but when I look at it myself, it's worth the sacrifice.

Yes, you can fall in love with paper. It need only treat the right shape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment