Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hyper And Hypo Thyroid

The adventure begins


After landing after 7 am flight, I got so first impressions of what it means in India to be: It took us half an hour before our gate opened at the currently Terminal 3 of the Delhi airport.
passport and visa control at the new terminal

expect when we collect it the next chaos. The display shows which band ned in our luggage to appear once. Since the unloading of baggage, however, lasted much could be based on the crew, who had somehow learned where she gets her luggage.



After a taxi ride to the center when I was the taxi driver each hotel aufschwatzen encouraging way, as it was night so I got on a normal bus. What this means is you know when time was in Southeast Asia: old rickety buses that are packed with locals. However, the filled in India, in contrast to Vietnam with little luggage and goods.
my first impression of Chandigarh: The bus station at dawn



arrived in Chandigarh I could rest for now. Then I should come to a homestay, but was not as clear on who would be the. So I got so first with the recruitment of AIESEC Chandigarh and then came to nem VP. At 12 at night, I was then taken to my first home stay, only he had not ne said, and there was a family celebration. So I became a fellow sufferer and ne put in a room, got something to eat and to sleep ...
The next day, none could start something with us ... We should not rest easy.
afternoon we went to the meeting of the AIESEC local committees to be brought to the trainee House. After this fun meeting with dances and chanting, I came to my second Homestay. With him and some buddies I have any NEN pleasant evening spent with beer, because he had the next day same assay.
AIESEC Chandigarh meet ....
Sunday afternoon I was then picked up by my AIESEC manager who tells me, now I meet my boss and see the apartment, where I should stay.
said than done.


was late evening, I then persuaded by my roommates to come with the movies. It was Once upon a time in Mumbai. A Hindi movie, so in Hindi. I knew nothing, of course, by a few translations, I could follow the story ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment