Tuesday, August 17, 2010

T Rex Dealer In Michigan

As people live

I do not live directly in Chandigarh but in a suburb names Zirakpur at one of my two bosses. In the apartment of the other clients are still housed. There is a housing development with the Royal Estate, which is being completed.
entry into the residential area
the fire equipment on the stairs :-)


view from the balcony on the freeway Delhi-Chandigarh and the slums on the edge of the road
site + car with which I come home from work
drive this car with schnuckligen usually 5 people. It should be noted are the folded mirrors. This has the simple reason that people have smaller distances, so will fit on ne three lane road loose 5 cars side by side: Distances up to 10cm are very normal ...

This is sometimes s well maintained park in our estate, in the block right I live
This is the office where I work (first floor)
So people move here to :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment