Friday, December 3, 2010

Good Non-breakable Dishes

Staying with Stefan Raab

In his show "TV total" on Pro 7 with host Stefan Raab, from Monday to Thursday varying artists of all kinds for the consignment had been on 02.12.2010 Rudolf Deeg, as Germany's most famous origami artists who were invited. I watched the interview behind the studio set by Monitor, after I had been brought in off all brought art to the mobile table in position. When setting up I always work with gloves and drape the figures with great care and caution. I almost stopped my heart when I had to watch as Mr. Raab cheekily this crab began to pull apart.


The origami artist himself was too polite to stop his host. Fortunately, it could deter the manager nor the fact that break down almost 10-hour work completely. Mr. Raab was irritated that we spent so much time in this art form. This irritated me again because I had a completely different picture of the moderator. His many activities always gave me the impression that he knew, to develop the energy and motivation, if one follows his passion. A passion for art outside the media world, Mr. Raab seemed to understand but can not. had called the man, the wok-and car-Ball championships in life, Mr Deegan said in all seriousness to the "why?" and that, while a table full of Answer before him stood.

See shipment online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment