Sunday, December 19, 2010

Little Cream Container How Many Calories

Ficus neriifolia IN A NEW SHELL

D he liked rough style of the bowl me immediately . The manufacturer's name escapes me, unfortunately, it's definitely an eye-catching and adds value to every Shohin-Bonsai.

diameter of the dish 16cm, height 3.5 cm.

Ficus neriifolia, height from top of cup 20cm.
Since 2006, our bonsai training camp.
Age 16 years
.
Now I like to stay again in front of the window shelf and watch me every detail on , a maturing bonsai in a great bowl ... what more could I want?

Akadama This is only on the plant substrate, as a kind of layer, it serves me as F euchtigkeit s indicator . The substrate itself consists of a portion of Lechuza Pon-and a fraction of humus, which is my standard mixture. (Lechuza-Pon = pumice, zeolites, Lava, fertilizer)

bottom of Ficus in February 2008.

Finally maybe even a little note:
If the choice of this year's Christmas tree is present again and you must do in the woods, then you should consider your
the following ...

... Tschö with Ö.

0 comments:

Post a Comment