Thursday, December 16, 2010

Recipes For Eggless Khari Biscuits

CHINESE privet potted

stood until early November, the tree in our garden.
It bothered me a long time that I had to place the dish always inclined to go to the most beautiful tree. The time had therefore come to adjust the tree a new shell. My choice fell on an oval dish 26x20x3cm Yokkaichi Japanese (LxWxH), see below.

The drop-like gradient in the glaze looks great and makes the dish a little Exceptionally.

Ligustrum sinensis, Chinese Privet
Yokkaichi with my shell I am fully satisfied that the tree looks in shallow dish realigned much better. It's also nice that the Chinese privet leaves yields are not complete, then I need it in the winter to paint is not always as green as all the other ...

... until the day then. Bye .
More information about the tree: see label list privet .

0 comments:

Post a Comment